SOME EXAMPLE FILES:
(see general info document for more details)
- The example files have been provided by several participants of the MAP/D-PHASE project.
- Thanks a lot for your contribution!
- Please feel free to download any of them and be aware: no guarantee whatsoever is given.
- Please check carefully for yourself and adapt the system paths to your needs.
- netCDF stuff:
- examples how to convert ascii to netCDF: (for hydro models) here (thanks to S. Jaun) or on GOP-website
- description of the netCDF-file format definition for hydrological model data: here (thanks to S. Jaun)
- find here the link to the netCDF-site
- find here the link to the CF-convention for naming the physical parameters in the netCDF-file
- find here the link to a CF-convention file checker
- example checksum/transfer scripts:
- how to perform ssh without password:
- example alert files for hydrological models: here (thanks to S. Jaun)
latest update: 2008-05-28 14:53